Faith and Skepticism Are a Couple.

I believe in science,
And wish it keeps pushing the boundaries,
As we go on looking for answers,
To the questions we don't know much about.

I believe in business,
And I am happy to see it evolving,
To understand that the only real success,
Is when evrybody wins, together.

I believe in God,
And all religions that preach truth,
And vanquish ignorance and darkness,
With the light of knowledge.

I believe in people,
And their innate ability to be kind,
To care for each other,
Even in times of immense threat to themselves.

I believe that truth must triumph,
And everybody has a right to know the truth,
If not at once but gradually,
Everybody deserves to get to heaven.

I believe that victory is ours,
If we fight to understand and appreciate the truth,
We can with open minds and caring hearts,
Walk together through this darkness.




No comments: